Old 01-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Eric

Default Watering Made Easy Sprinkler Stations

Has anyone had any experience with Watering Made Easy Sprinkler Stations?
Do they work?
www.wateringmadeeasy.com

Thanks

Old 01-03-2004, 02:11 PM
HA HA Budys Here

From: "Eric"

Has anyone had any experience with Watering Made Easy Sprinkler Stations?
Do they work?
www.wateringmadeeasy.com

Thanks

What I see there is typical everyday underground sprinklers connected to a
garden hose adaptor.

What they're selling is readily-available underground sprinkler heads
re-packaged with a "new" set of instructions and calling it a "system."

In the 1st example I see a particular sprinkler head I know to cost less than
$12.00 and a hose adaptor, for only 49.95.

AFAIC, it's another gimmick.

You still have to run the hose to the sprinkler head, more than 1 if you're
watering different areas, and have to turn it on/off at the appropriate times.
All this "saves" you in placing and re-adjusting the sprinkler each time you'd
normally move it.

Old 01-03-2004, 06:14 PM
tmtresh

We do something like that. We just bought regular stake type sprinklers from
Home Depot which we leave in the ground in out of the way places. We also
put quick connect fittings on the hose and sprinkler, so it can be pushed on
quckly removed with a push-pull manuever (It's easier than it sounds). We
like it because we don't have to set up the sprinkler every time, and with
the quick connect, we don't have to get hands dirty screwing the fittings
together. It has made life easier. This is a temperary system for us until
we get around to putting in a real sprinkler system.

newsgroups.com...