Old 01-03-2004, 02:58 PM
jklewis

Default [IBC] Herb Gustafson White courtesy tele please: [IBC] suggestion for the IBC site

It wasn't Nic, it was me. I'm a staunch supporter of capitalizing on someone ELSE's work when yu can do it legitimately. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

From: Nicolas Steenhout
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:21:46 +1300

What are the chances of some photos to go with the class. As I
understand, that class happened WAY before the IBC had the
ability to use pictures. It was/is Herb's class, I think we
should ask HIM first, before we link to something else.

I never thought nor suggested to link to something else. I am thinking
about adding stuff :-)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++