Old 01-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Herb Gustafson White courtesy tele please: [IBC] suggestion for the IBC site

Nic,

I thought I understood your intent (Jim's as well). I was given Herb's latest for Christmas this year (Bonsai Workshop ISBN 0-8069-0556-5) and there are many pic's in it that may apply to his lessons for us. He may still own the pic's and might choose to
let us use them to illustrate the class. That's all I was thinking, you know I support any positive changes you do to our site, and so far you've never steered us wrong.

Back behind the fridge,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9