Old 02-03-2004, 03:42 PM

Default plant advice

they have a dwarf crepe myrtle out there, well several of them actually. Ingrid

"Shellie Cahill" wrote:

I am looking for a pretty flowering plant that will bloom most of the summer
or a dwarf shrub that will do the same. I live in Louisiana-zone 8b. I
always spend so much time and money edging the front of my garden each year
with a colorful plant that will draw attention to my garden . I normally
plant red begonias in the garden but by the end of fall they need to get
removed. I then go get pansies for the winter months. I now need to focus on
by poor backyard so if anyone has ideas,I will appreciate it. I don't want
to edge it with the aztec grass like everyone else in my neighborhood but I
do like the thought that you plant that and you do not have to mess with it
again - it does good all year. I thought of possibly a dwarf fire power
nandina. I know it would do good all year - colorful--stay small.
Suggestions????

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com