Old 04-03-2004, 04:04 AM
starlord

Default New to Dahlias. Are there any tips I should know?

Having cookies on has never hurt this computer yet. and I run a bunch
of yahoo lists.

--
"Knowledge is a 3 edged Sword" Kosh on Babylon 5
www.starlords.org

wrote in message

Thankyou for replying.

I don't do the yahoo groups as my computer had major troubles after
signing up with one of their groups. I've steered clear of them

ever
since. As well, I have cookies blocked and that's a no-no to yahoo.
They won't let you in unless you unblock the cookie cache.

Thankyou again.

BL

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 21:41:36 -0800, "starlord"

starlord*inreach.com
wrote:

You can get a lot of help by joining the FREE Dahlia-net list and
asking your questions there.