Old 04-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Nina Shishkoff

Default [IBC] Leaves with black tips

Are we talking about a Serissa? Because serissa leaves turn black due to some general biochemical reaction, not as a sign of any specific ailment.

If holes appear in the leaves of outdoor plants, all sorts of insects could be to blame. In late summer, the nocturnal asiatic beetle will chew leaves at night and vanish during the day. But indoors, not many things can cause holes in the leaves.

Tell us what plant you are talking about, and whether it is indoors or outdoors

Nina