Old 04-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Ka30P

Default Bog Garden: Episode II

BV wrote
So do you circulate pond water into it?

We did.
How much? How fast?

There was a split in the pipe that led to the waterfall. We attached a black
flexible tube to it. Whatever went into that tube was the volume and the speed.
I think it would all be a function of how many holes you drilled in the tube,
if you capped the end or not. Which I can't remember if we did or not. Too much
water and too fast and you'd flood out the back for sure.

Is the bog above

the pond and does it drain back via gravity?
It is at the edge of the pond and just a wee bit above it.
Gravity took care of getting the water back.

Any more technical than that I'll have to turn you over to DH. ;-)

kathy :-)