Old 05-03-2004, 04:15 AM
B & J

Default New to Dahlias. Are there any tips I should know?

"starlord inreach.com" starlord* wrote in message
Cookies will do nothing to your computer, all it is is a way for yahoo
to see that you've been there before. Plus the Dahlia-net is the
oldest Online email list for dahlia people, some of the Nation's top
dahlia growers are on the Dahlia-net, plus we have many over seas
members too. The Dahlia-net has become the number 1 elist for and
about Dahlias. I know, because I am the one that started it up 10
years ago while I was on the old muskrat.com BBS.

If spy ware and cookies bother a person, there is a program called
Spybot -Search and Destroy that can be downloaded free from the following
site:

http://www.spybot-search.com/

Run it each night to get rid of unwanted material on your computer.

John