Old 05-03-2004, 04:27 AM
Sam Hopkins

Default Pump Filters constantly clogging

The bigger your filter the less quickly it will fill up....

Your filter media might also be overly fine. You should filter with media
with big holes first, smaller holes second and so on...

Sam

"RussellinMD" wrote in message
om...
I live in Maryland and my pond is about 5 years old. Last summer I
had to clean the pump filters once a month as they would get so
clogged the water falls would stop. I replaced the UV bulb last
summer and have inserted new filters with no improvement. What can I
do to prevent this from re-occuring this year?