Old 05-03-2004, 04:35 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Pump Filters constantly clogging

Also, how big is the pond?. How big is the pump? What are you using to
filter the water? Where is the filter?

Lots of variables, eh.

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Coffee" wrote in message
Where is your pump located---out or under the water--Is it connected to a
plastic line or is it a drop in with hose?
Patty
"RussellinMD" wrote in message
om...
I live in Maryland and my pond is about 5 years old. Last summer I
had to clean the pump filters once a month as they would get so
clogged the water falls would stop. I replaced the UV bulb last
summer and have inserted new filters with no improvement. What can I
do to prevent this from re-occuring this year?