Old 06-03-2004, 07:30 PM

Default Transplanting liriope

Dig and divide any time. Plant anywhere. No soil prep needed. You can even dig it and
leave the clumps laying around on the driveway for days (weeks?) and plant it when
you get around to it!

Sean Scoggins wrote:

I have a ton of liriope that is not where I want it :-) Can I transplant it
now? Given how hard it is to kill, I'm guessing it is hardy enough to
survive, and I'd like to get it done in the next couple of weeks. Any ideas
on the best way? It is very mature, has not been clipped back in years, and
I'm looking for some vigorous growth once transplanted to soften a shady
area of bare ground. I don't know much about liriope, any advice on soil
prep for our are is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!