Old 06-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Ian Young

Default [IBC] Fw: bonsai doctor form

Me again,

Nina, I really must get your form added soon :-)

This is another bonsai Doctor request. this time from puerto Rico. I thought
I would be getting requests mostly from Europe but I guess it really is a
world wide web! The club site is proving to be a bigger success than I
thought.

Again anyone in the tropics or good with tropics care to help. I'm not a fig
person. question below.

Regards

Ian
www.nibonsaisociety.co.uk

Country: Puerto Rico

Question: I have a Ficus (something) bonsai for about a month now. I am a
begginer and all of the sudden all the leaves started to fall and turn brown
I water my tree every other day, and try to expose it to sunlight as much as
possible. Any reason why this is occuring????

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++