Old 07-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Warren

Default What to do with narrow space

Fred wrote:
I am trying to determine what to do with a very narrow space between

the
deck of my pool and a fence. The space is only about 18" deep and 8ft

wide.
The space is in full sun. and we are in north texas. Any ideas would

be
appreciated. I can supply a digital photo if required.

tia

What do you want to accomplish? Is the fence something like a chain-link
that you want something to cover it to provide privacy? Is it a solid
fence that you want to make less stark looking? Are you just trying to
keep weeds from taking over? Or do you have something else in mind? Do
you want lots of seasonal color? Or just foliage? Do you want something
that'll be there all year? Or something that comes back or leafs-out
each year? Is it someplace you can, or want to water frequently, or do
you want low maintenance?

Once folks know what it is you want to accomplish, I'm sure that someone
will come up with some good ideas on how to accomplish it.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Spend your Amazon gift certificates he
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.html