Old 07-03-2004, 09:42 AM
JennyC

Default Greenhouse Owners.

"Frogleg" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:24:53 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

I could tell you all about mine, but I had it made to measure and I'm in

Holland

Pictures at:
http://members.rott.chello.nl/ldejag...ex.welcome.htm

Gorgeous! And amazing transformation. I *love* before & after pics.
One question: it says you got rid of a pond after it froze solid every
winter -- what about the plants?

There were no plants in the pond really, just a couple of 'oxygen' plants. It
was only about 1 yard sqaure and very shallow.

I can't believe all that lushness is
the result of one season's growth.

I think you didn't notice that the before and after covers 1996 / 2001 :~))

[I have an 8'x10' glasshouse, and I'm in the US.

My GH is only 6X9' but its surprising how much I can cram into it :~)

Jenny