Old 07-03-2004, 10:14 PM
MikeNL MikeNL is offline
Registered User

Location: Holland
Default Please critic my gardening-site

Hello gardenfriends,

I would like to welcome you to my new gardening-site. I spent hundreds of hours to give a professional and eye-catching look to my site and translated all of the content into english to please the english-speaking world, too.
You can look at hundreds of digital photos of flowers and plants, divided into different categories. And there is a lot of information about different garden-styles.
If you like my site, please sign my guestbook and make me happy...

The site-address is:
http://www.leylant.com

Best regards,
Mike from Holland
Holland is greeting the rest of the world