Old 07-03-2004, 10:14 PM
Registered User

Location: Holland
Default Please critic my gardening-site

Hello gardenfriends,

I would like to welcome you to my new gardening-site. I spent hundreds of hours to give a professional and eye-catching look to my site and translated all of the content into english to please the english-speaking world, too.
You can look at hundreds of digital photos of flowers and plants, divided into different categories. And there is a lot of information about different garden-styles.
If you like my site, please sign my guestbook and make me happy...

The site-address is:
http://www.leylant.com

Best regards,
Mike from Holland
__________________
Holland is greeting the rest of the world
Old 14-03-2004, 03:45 PM

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:19:39 GMT, MikeNL
wrote:
Hello gardenfriends,

I would like to welcome you to my new gardening-site. I spent hundreds
of hours to give a professional and eye-catching look to my site and
translated all of the content into english to please the
english-speaking world, too.
You can look at hundreds of digital photos of flowers and plants,
divided into different categories. And there is a lot of information
about different garden-styles.
If you like my site, please sign my guestbook and make me happy...

The site-address is:
http://www.leylant.com

Best regards,
Mike from Holland

Very nice. Beautiful garden and home, and a lot of great pix. Just a
nitpick, but I though some of the photos were a bit dark, but maybe
you were trying to show something that I didn't catch.

I would like to see some more about how you created this garden, what
was there before, what changes you made and why. Overall, one of the
better home garden sites that I've seen.

Swyck

Old 18-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Cindy

Mike,
You are making me homesick there. My husband was Dutch. Thank you for
the memories.

Cindy

--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.