Old 08-03-2004, 01:12 AM
aslng

Default Dead lily? where to buy hardy water lily?

1) My lily leaves became smaller and smaller during the last summer. Now, I
am not sure if it's dead. Rhizome has many roots but no leaf this year so
far. The Rhizome is dark brown color. How could I tell if it's dead?

2) What's the ideal pot size for hardy lily? Is 12 inches ok? I read some

3) Any suggestion where to buy hardy water lily? Good price with reasonable
quality. Online? Any suggested stores?

I live in Santa Rose (Northern California).

Thanks.