Old 08-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Scout Lady

Default Blue Petunia's

I have been looking for blue petunia's and although I found some that say
they are blue they look purple rather than blue. Is it my monitor or are
there petunia's that are dark blue in color?

Anyone have a suggestion for an alternative blue flower? I am planning on a
fourth of July party and I wanted to do one of the back flowerbeds in red,
white and blue for a change in color. Petunia's always grew quite well in
this space so I'm trying to stick with something I know will grow well or
equally as well.

---