Old 08-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Alan Gould

Default Garden Waste problem - Dublin Ireland

In article , Niall Smyth niall****of
writes
Hi all

What the hell do I do with my garden waste?

I have one compost bin that is full and rarely used
so I have weekly grass cuttings, about 3million leaves each fall
prunings, weeds etc etc

What can I do with it all??

The problem is due to your under-use of the compost you have already
made. Mulch the contents of the bin over producing areas of your garden
and begin a new batch of compost. You could bag up some of the made
compost for near future ready use if you don't want to be without any.

Pile grass cuttings, weeds, leaves etc. all on the heap and let them
heat up for similar use the following year. That way you will have
healthy soil full of natural self-fertility because nutrients taken out
of it by plants nave been returned as organic compost.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.