Old 09-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] INDICES (was Pieris japonica pygmacea)

Thad: This is an Index of each of these magazines from inception through
2003. It would be nearly impossible to get copyright permission to
republish all the articles, plus that would take many more CDs and cost
hundreds (possibly thousands) of dollars.
Alan Walker
From: Jim Lewis
SNIP I've seen pictures (in BT, I think, but I've lost my index of
BT
galleries) of some very nice Pieris bonsai.
Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

****
****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
****
****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/