Old 09-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] INDICES (was Pieris japonica pygmacea)

Jim: You (or anyone else) can have a convenient index of Bonsai Today,
International Bonsai, Bonsai Europe, Bonsai Journal, World Tropical
Bonsai Forum, and BCI's BONSAI Magazine on a CD with convenient search
functions for only $15.00 ppd.
Find it at http://www.bonsai-bci.com/products.html#anchor1289512
Everyone should have one.
Alan Walker
Old 09-03-2004, 04:10 AM
Alan Walker

Thad: This is an Index of each of these magazines from inception through
2003. It would be nearly impossible to get copyright permission to
republish all the articles, plus that would take many more CDs and cost
hundreds (possibly thousands) of dollars.
Alan Walker
Is this just an "index" of articles or are the articles included on the
disc?
Thad

****
****
--
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

Old 09-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Jim Lewis

Jim: You (or anyone else) can have a convenient index of
Bonsai Today,
International Bonsai, Bonsai Europe, Bonsai Journal, World

Tropical
Bonsai Forum, and BCI's BONSAI Magazine on a CD with convenient

search
functions for only $15.00 ppd.
Find it at

http://www.bonsai-bci.com/products.html#anchor1289512
Everyone should have one.
Alan Walker

Yeah, Alan, Thanks. But then I'd have to go out and buy every
known issue of all of those magazines; damn the torpedoes, pay
any price. I'd have even MORE clutter in my house!

I may get the index, anyway, but I'm (re)working the indexes I
had before the Computer Gods stole my old ones. These are
indexes of the magazines _I_ have; not every known magazine.

;-)

What format is it in? Can I read it?

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

Old 09-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Alan Walker

Jim: I don't know anyone who has all the issues of everything.
However, The Indices will help you find what you do have. I don't know
what your time is worth, but I suspect $15 (postage paid) for this
product is the better value.
The Indices were set up in PDF format, so anyone on any computer
can use it.
Alan Walker
===========

Old 10-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Jim Lewis

Jim: I don't know anyone who has all the issues of everything.
However, The Indices will help you find what you do have. I

don't know
what your time is worth, but I suspect $15 (postage paid) for

this
product is the better value.
The Indices were set up in PDF format, so anyone on any

computer
can use it.

I'm sold, I'm sold!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

[IBC] INDICES ( dalecochoy Bonsai 10 10-03-2004 02:02 AM
[IBC] Pieris japonica pygmacea Jim Lewis Bonsai 4 09-03-2004 02:41 AM
[IBC] Pieris japonica pygmacea Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 08-03-2004 08:18 PM
[IBC] Pieris japonica Jim Lewis Bonsai 6 16-01-2004 11:12 PM
Pieris japonica leaves going yellow - problem? TobyB United Kingdom 1 02-05-2003 08:33 PM