Old 09-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Johnny K

Default I read in this group last summer

Jim Comer wrote in message ...
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:02:17 GMT, "Johnny K" wrote:

That someone sells Heirloom tomotoes at the farmers market, I think it may
have been Tomatoe Lord.Was I right and if so when will they start and are
they sold as starter plants or seeds?

You might be thinking of Craig LeHoullier. Here's a link to his list of

plants
for this year:

http://nctomatoman.topcities.com/Fro..._Mar_03_04.htm

Yep yep yep that was it,I think I also read about them last year in the

News And Observer,Never had an Heirloom tomato before and want to find out
if they really do taste better than hybird type,Many thanks Jim