Old 10-03-2004, 02:39 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] INDICES (was Pieris japonica pygmacea)

Jim: I don't know anyone who has all the issues of everything.
However, The Indices will help you find what you do have. I

don't know
what your time is worth, but I suspect $15 (postage paid) for

this
product is the better value.
The Indices were set up in PDF format, so anyone on any

computer
can use it.

I'm sold, I'm sold!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++