Old 10-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Ray

Default Philadelphia Flower Show "Destination Paradise"

One of the issues I have with the flower show is the exorbitant prices the
vendors charge. I know that the cost of a booth is outrageous, and I
understand the need to make a profit, but WOW!!!

"Matthew Donadio" wrote in message
"John DeGood" wrote in message
Kudos to Walter Off of Waldor Orchids who chaired the exhibit. I highly
recommend that orchid lovers in the Northeast region not miss the
opportunity to see this incredible display.

Ditto. I was there this weekend, and was pretty amazed.

I just wish I had some more money for plants. I only bought a Dracula and

Platystellis, and am regretting not getting a few more.

--Matt