Old 10-03-2004, 04:49 PM
Amit

Default Rams Problem

My Rams saga continues ;-)
My 100gallon planted tank with cardinals and 20 Amano shrimps.
Week ago introducing 8 Rams - Amano shrimps are missing.
Today - One dead Ram and another one infected with bubble-eye. - Removed to
isolation.
Other Rams are happy as it seems for now - no other stress signs observed.
I know that this is caused by the build up of toxic gases that enter the eye
shell, but my water are fine with normal readings of all parameters.
Is there a way to treat this. (Only once I was able to cure one fish with an
5% Argyrol solution - but I think it is an old remedy these days.
Suggestions ???

Amit Brucker

--

Amit Brucker