Old 10-03-2004, 04:51 PM
LFR

Default I am New.

That remark was uncalled for. If you knew anything at all, then you would
know that New England soil is excellent for growing rocks.

Tiffany, if you have that many rocks, then why not create a rock garden
(seriously). You are correct about the blank canvas. Have fun creating
your landscape. Where did you relocate from? I moved from Massachusetts to
Virginia and have discovered lots of new plants & trees. I love the Crepe
Myrtle and the big 'ole Magnolias; however, the Red Tip (Photinia) just have
to go.

"Sister Suds" wrote in message
Are you for real? Why don't you try growing rocks. They seem to be growing
very easily inside your head.
"Tiffany Bastian" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,
I am new and from Connecticut, We just moved here a month ago. Into a new
home we have no lawn or anything because the house was just renovated. We
have some seriou seeding to do soon, we are trying ot figure out where we
will garden etc... it is a lot of fun, we have such a large blank canvas. I
am curious what you all know about lawns too, We have a some what rocky
construction site are for a front yard. I know we need to get most the rocks
out before we seed but any other good ideas? Also, we are trying to figure
out what plants grow good in this climate since we just moved here.
Thanks for all your help!
Tiffany B