Old 10-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Brian Pirot

Default Micro Pond Kit 8 x 11' for sale

You are right Morten,

As a professional myself, I would never buy a kit like that. I also would
never install anything that small. That is surely a beginners kits, or at
least an inexperienced professional kit.

Brian

"Morten" wrote in message

"Carol" wrote in message
om...
THIS IS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL POND KIT!

I didn't know that there were Professional Pond Kits available, where does
the Professional part come from. A pond kit is a pond kit, and the

installer
is truly a professional he would never use a standard kit because there

will
always be something special in each case requiring special attention and
therefore not likely to be included in a standard "professional pond kit".

It's for small ponds anyway...

/Morten

---