Old 08-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Carol

Default Micro Pond Kit 8 x 11' for sale

THIS IS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL POND KIT! Size is 8 feet by 11 feet
including 12 feet by 15 feet liner and underlayment.

Originally $799; will sell for $600. Completely new. Just don't have
an area to transform into a lovely pond with waterfall.

The exact description of the item is at:
http://www.brooksidegarden.com/nurse...scription.html

Click on this for more information:
http://www.brooksidegarden.com/nurserypro.html

Serious buyers with an interest please email me. My loss is your gain.
Come and check it out for yourself. I'm in the bay area.

Thank you. Please email at
Old 09-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Morten

"Carol" wrote in message
om...
THIS IS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL POND KIT!

I didn't know that there were Professional Pond Kits available, where does
the Professional part come from. A pond kit is a pond kit, and the installer
is truly a professional he would never use a standard kit because there will
always be something special in each case requiring special attention and
therefore not likely to be included in a standard "professional pond kit".

It's for small ponds anyway...

/Morten

---

Old 10-03-2004, 11:10 PM
Brian Pirot

You are right Morten,

As a professional myself, I would never buy a kit like that. I also would
never install anything that small. That is surely a beginners kits, or at
least an inexperienced professional kit.

Brian

"Morten" wrote in message

"Carol" wrote in message
om...
THIS IS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL POND KIT!

I didn't know that there were Professional Pond Kits available, where does
the Professional part come from. A pond kit is a pond kit, and the

installer
is truly a professional he would never use a standard kit because there

will
always be something special in each case requiring special attention and
therefore not likely to be included in a standard "professional pond kit".

It's for small ponds anyway...

/Morten

---

Micro Pond Kit 8 x 11' for sale Carol Ponds 0 12-03-2004 11:38 PM
Micro Pond Kit 8 x 11' for sale Carol Ponds 0 12-03-2004 11:26 PM
Pond Kit Benign Vanilla Ponds 9 03-08-2003 01:02 PM
Test kit for new pond? John Bachman Ponds 1 26-05-2003 06:32 PM