Old 11-03-2004, 12:32 AM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] The ULTIMATE malsai

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Lewis"
Subject: [IBC] The ULTIMATE malsai

Take a look: http://bonsaitreeplants.com/product.php/p1319.html
There are more at the appropriate link to the left! ;-)
Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -

OH....My.....God!!!
Did you check the prices on the large and "Specimen" trees??????
I noted the cascade chinese elms for $350. The same trees from Brussels are
$65. I got 4 a couple years ago to retail....I still have two that won't
sell at shows!
I swear, I'm beginning to wonder why I suffer the work, travel and expense
of bonsai conventions . I think internet and eBay are the way to go! This
seems to be what Americans want!
Did you notice who Bonsai Tree Plants is an authorized dealer for??
Look in small letters at the bottom of the page.??
Regards,
Dale

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++