Old 11-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Webworms

Yeah, the problem is that Frodo ran away with the ring and now everybody is
trying to find it and get it back!

No need to seek advice from Gandalf. You will surely find mention of the
sacred ring in the enchanted land of Google!

"Dave in The Ozarks" wrote in message

Last summer our walnut, hickory, pecan and persimmon trees were full
of webworms. The second infestation was much worse than the first.
They were really ugly and almost denuded the trees. I've read
someplace that there is a ring that can be placed around trees that
keeps the worms from infesting the trees.

Anyone heard of this? Any other good solutions?

Thanks,
Dave in The Ozarks