Old 12-03-2004, 01:34 AM
J Fortuna

Default Paph. Hangianum

Deg,

I had not thought of "fluorescent", but you are right that that's also
possilble. Either "fluorescent" or "Ultraviolet" are I think the most
likely.

Also, do we have any Chinese speakers here -- especially speakers of the
version of Chinese that is spoken in Hong Kong, is that Cantonese Chinese?
I followed the link to http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com, and
found out that Dicky is from Hong Kong, and the email he lists on his Web
site's Contact Me is . If anyone here is
able to email Dicky in his native language and find out what he meant, that
might help.

Best,
Joanna

"Dewitt" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:51:48 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

Just a guess, but I think he wants to know about the culture of Paph
Hangianum under fluorescent lighting.

deg

Please excuse me, but I don't know what you're asking.

--

Ray Barkalow - First Rays Orchids -
www.firstrays.com

"Dicky" wrote in message
Dear Mr. Ray,

I would like to ask for the plantation of Paph.Hangianum under violet

light.
Thanks You.