Old 12-03-2004, 04:19 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] emergency repot

It certainly isn't too late to repot your juniper, especially where you are. Calm down a bit, listen to Kit. One note about your tree, juniper roots and branches are zone related, so have a care about how much of the root you cut off, or you may kill the
branches above it.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

And yes I know San Francisco is setting records for high temps right now. So are we.