Old 12-03-2004, 04:55 PM
Nedra

Default Need Practical Info on Savio Skimmer

Thanks a million, Eric. I'll definitely go with Savio.

Nedra in Missouri
Zone 6

"Eric and Bobbie" wrote in message
Eric Wrote:
I will be a new pond owner this season with a 4,400 gallon pond and just
got a savio skimmer from
http://www.webbsonline.com/catalog/skim/index.html , who by the way are a
great company to deal with. I have installed the skimmer but not used it
yet, but it looks very easy to maintain, I like the leaf basket. Plus if

you
want to add uv lights it has a spot for them. The rear filter is just

lifted
out and rinsed with water to clean also the skimmer can filter about 1000
gallons stand alone. Hope this helps.

"Nedra" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Hi folks..
I'd like to know if anyone has purchased a Savio Skimmer?
Would also like to know about the maintenance? How
much physical labor is involved and how often?

Any ideas??

Nedra