Old 12-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Bob Smith

Default Fecking Damned cats!!!

For the record, our failed methods a

Paprika and white pepper sprinkled around. *I* can smell the pepper in

the
garden, so why do they still come?
Lemony cat repellant pellets.
Shouting, hissing. Running at them makes them clear off, but they come
back.

Failed methods update:

Jeyes fluid does not work.

Considering the catapult idea for a painful reminder, maybe even a pistol
crossbow for a more permanent one. The problem is catching them, wheras
deterrants are 24 hour. I will only need to catch one once to stop them
with the crossbow. This may be a problem though. A cat I and my wife have
never seen before nearly fell off the fence scrambling to get away from me.
Talk must get around.

Bob