Old 12-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Empee

Default cannot connect to server

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
"Empee" wrote in message
t...
=20
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when metalmaniac said:
I have seen similiar problems but none exactly like this.
I am trying to connect to TFC server. I refresh servers =

and
everything
looks fine. I try to connect to any of the servers and

console
appears
and
it says WON authentication successful and connection

accepted
by
Server
[some server] and then it shows server stats like Admin m=

od,
etc.

After all of this happens it just continues to countdown =

for
120
sec
and
then says 'Couldn't complete connection'. The kicker is

when
I go
back
the main screen and click refresh that server no longers

shows
up.
have
to shut down TFC and reopen to get it back.

All of the servers I have tried are ones that I have been

playing
on
for
almost a year. I am running Windows XP with a cable

connection
and
have
made no major changes to my hardware or software. This h=

as
only
been
going
on for a few weeks and has actually worked fine a couple =

of
days
here
and
there.

I tend to think this is probably related to my Cable

connection
but
am
not
sure what to look for.

Any Suggestions?

My advice to you is to start drinking; heavily.

and self flagellation if you have any impure thoughts

*if* ?

Yes, *if*!

/nudges empee hard in the ribs

/whispers "look innocent, he may have biscuits!"

Bourbons ?

How do you prnounce them? Borebons or Burrbons?

Borebons, like any sane person would.

Tch!

)

/squeals in excitement

I've got my fingers crossed for chocolate covered hobnobs

Later dear, let's concentrate on the biscuits first.

)

Also fix your potsing thing so I don't have to add every time t=

your
lines when you reply.

Seems fine from here, but then *someone's* using OE I see..

Would it help if I top potsed and added a sig delimiter at the ver=

beginning ? p

Using OE I hace absolutely no idea about that last part, but if you

top
pots
i wil reprot u 2 the intarnet

=20
Your sig is broken.

=20
Please pots teh fix to teh bins
=20
kthxbi

Crikey, this thread is a mess.
Must be ripe for teh sharing.

--=20
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
This massage =A9 Empee =AE, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.