Old 12-03-2004, 11:43 PM
Empee

Default cannot connect to server

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
"Empee" wrote in message
t...
=20
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when metalmaniac said:
I have seen similiar problems but none exactly like this.
I am trying to connect to TFC server. I refresh servers =

and
everything
looks fine. I try to connect to any of the servers and

console
appears
and
it says WON authentication successful and connection

accepted
by
Server
[some server] and then it shows server stats like Admin m=

od,
etc.

After all of this happens it just continues to countdown =

for
120
sec
and
then says 'Couldn't complete connection'. The kicker is

when
I go
back
the main screen and click refresh that server no longers

shows
up.
have
to shut down TFC and reopen to get it back.

All of the servers I have tried are ones that I have been

playing
on
for
almost a year. I am running Windows XP with a cable

connection
and
have
made no major changes to my hardware or software. This h=

as
only
been
going
on for a few weeks and has actually worked fine a couple =

of
days
here
and
there.

I tend to think this is probably related to my Cable

connection
but
am
not
sure what to look for.

Any Suggestions?

My advice to you is to start drinking; heavily.

and self flagellation if you have any impure thoughts

*if* ?

Yes, *if*!

/nudges empee hard in the ribs

/whispers "look innocent, he may have biscuits!"

Bourbons ?

How do you prnounce them? Borebons or Burrbons?

Borebons, like any sane person would.

Tch!

)

/squeals in excitement

I've got my fingers crossed for chocolate covered hobnobs

Later dear, let's concentrate on the biscuits first.

)

Also fix your potsing thing so I don't have to add every time t=

your
lines when you reply.

Seems fine from here, but then *someone's* using OE I see..

Would it help if I top potsed and added a sig delimiter at the ver=

beginning ? p

Using OE I hace absolutely no idea about that last part, but if you

top
pots
i wil reprot u 2 the intarnet

=20
Your sig is broken.

=20
Please pots teh fix to teh bins
=20
kthxbi

Crikey, this thread is a mess.
Must be ripe for teh sharing.

--=20
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
YM: e_m_p_e_e | ICQ: 26739748
--------------------------------
This massage =A9 Empee =AE, reproduced by kind permission.
Back catalogue available to order in alt.fan.empee
(Not available in the shops).
E & OE.
Old 13-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Empee

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
"Empee" wrote in message
t...
=20
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:
=20
thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

Old 13-03-2004, 06:27 AM
blondestranger

Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
[...]

Also fix your potsing thing so I don't have to add every time to
your
lines when you reply.

Seems fine from here, but then *someone's* using OE I see..

Would it help if I top potsed and added a sig delimiter at the very
beginning ? p

Using OE I hace absolutely no idea about that last part, but if you

top
pots
i wil reprot u 2 the intarnet

Your sig is broken.

Please pots teh fix to teh bins

kthxbi

Crikey, this thread is a mess.
Must be ripe for teh sharing.

sharing can be fun and profitable
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

Old 13-03-2004, 06:33 AM
blondestranger

Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

Old 13-03-2004, 06:40 AM
blondestranger

Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

Old 13-03-2004, 11:21 AM
sc®umble

"blondestranger" wrote in message
Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
[...]

And contagu=ious

/scratches

--
sc um le
------- - - - ------ - - -------- ---

Lond n Z o hav of r d a eward or it aptur

I 's wher abo ts are cur ent y unkn w .
-- - ----------- - - - - - ------- -

Old 13-03-2004, 11:21 AM
sc®umble

"blondestranger" wrote in message
Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

Old 13-03-2004, 11:33 AM
sc®umble

"blondestranger" wrote in message
Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

Old 15-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Empee

"sc=AEumble" wrote in message

"blondestranger" wrote in message
Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
[...]

And contagu=3Dious

/scratches

=20
rec rocks

Um, ok.

/wrecks rocks

/shrugs

Old 15-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Empee

"sc=AEumble" wrote in message

"blondestranger" wrote in message
Empee, we've got a file on you:

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

thats better

--

Listy: Becoming a a cult

Spot the typo...

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
--

Like this ?

I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

"Empee" wrote in message
t...
I was about to jump in to bed when Listy said:

t...

"Empee" wrote in message
[...]

Watering - Can I connect a hose to a washing machine water supply? Gribela United Kingdom 5 07-06-2009 05:57 PM
Quick connect question AKT Gardening 2 31-08-2008 09:37 PM
Quick connect systems Ajanta Gardening 3 04-06-2008 06:15 AM
Two sprinkers: connect in sereis or parallel? Ajanta Gardening 12 03-06-2008 07:39 PM
How to Connect Two Sections of Water Hose? Jay Chan Gardening 10 07-08-2003 03:02 AM