Old 13-03-2004, 07:02 AM
Reka

Default Repotting time

Brassocattleya Springtide is((Brassavola digbyana x Cattleya warscewiczii) x
Cattleya mossiae). Digbyana is white to green with frills, warscewiczii is
pink, mossiae also pink.
Laeliocattleya Springtide is a mix of L. purpurata(white with dark purple
lip), and the Cattleyas dowiana(white to yellow with a huge, frilled purple
and brown lip), warneri(pink), warscewiczii(pink), lueddemanniana(pink),
bicolor(green to brown with a pink lip) and eldorado(white to pink with a
pink and yellow lip). It has a lot of dowiana and warscewczii in it.
Someone with Wildcatt can tell you the exact proportions. (Sue?)
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...

One of my orchids, the tag only identifies it as 'Spring Tide', has
nice upright growth, divides freely, and blooms reliably. Don't have
a clue as to the parentage, none of the searches have netted anything.
I've assumed Cattleya something. It is monofoliate, blooms twice a
year, spring and autumn, the blooms are sort dusty pink color (mauve
sounds more sophisticated). Will post pics when it blooms this time.
If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

---