Old 13-03-2004, 08:27 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default mad from Texas sez MISS Y'ALL

www.teranews.com is what I used when I was having some troubles.

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 01:39:33 GMT, "Nedra" wrote:

Thanks Lloyd ...

Nedra

"Lloyd Branum" wrote in message
ws.com...
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:05:36 UTC, (Dan D.) wrote:

"Nedra" wrote in message

ink.net...
Yes - mad mentioned she does google. But she doesn't really
enjoy it. I can relate... I hate to read rec.ponds on google.
Thanks anyway, John ;-)

There are still a few free access usenet servers out there.
Right off hand I can't name one but I will find out if you want.
I used to use one at home when my dial up news server was crap.
They worked pretty good and MUCH faster than google.

I'm using google now but I'm at work :-)) and it's all I can
get access to.

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com