Old 13-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Shiva

Default Rose bush sizes

kumar varadan wrote:

Hi Shiva,

Thanks. I already have Europeana. Yes, Europena is one of the best rose
bushes I have. But mine grows to around 4-4.5 feet. Do I have to maintain it at 3' when
dead heading?

Ooo, hmm, I guess that is the difference in our climates. Mine
never exceeded three feet, even at four years old. This makes me
worry about my recommendation of White Lightnin'. Sorry, I
guess you need advice from someone in your zone.

What about Gene Boerner? That also grows to about 5'.

I don't grow this one.

I am also planning to get Fragrant cloud and Hot cocoa.

If only I could love the color of FC, it would be perfect.
A friend grows it, and what a great fragrance and form!!

Hot cocoa I love too. I might just need to get that one
this year.