Old 13-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Reka

Default Repotting time

You're very welcome. And in case you need to look up parentage or the hybrid
name of a specific cross yourself sometime, it's at
http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/regis...n_orchids.asp. We are looking
forward to pictures on ABPO!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
"Reka" wrote in message

Brassocattleya Springtide is((Brassavola digbyana x Cattleya

warscewiczii) x
Cattleya mossiae). Digbyana is white to green with frills, warscewiczii

is
pink, mossiae also pink.
Laeliocattleya Springtide is a mix of L. purpurata(white with dark

purple
lip), and the Cattleyas dowiana(white to yellow with a huge, frilled

purple
and brown lip), warneri(pink), warscewiczii(pink), lueddemanniana(pink),
bicolor(green to brown with a pink lip) and eldorado(white to pink with

pink and yellow lip). It has a lot of dowiana and warscewczii in it.
Someone with Wildcatt can tell you the exact proportions. (Sue?)
--
Reka

Thank you very much. Will post pics when it is blooming, probably
May around Mother's Day in the U.S. It has done so well for me in the
past, one of my first orchids and as told before, a real confidence
booster.

Bye, Nancy

---