Old 26-01-2003, 09:46 AM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Wine Grape Bonsai Serial Killer

The reply will depend on where you are. Vines are deciduous and they
should appear dead during winter. You should be very careful they are
not overwatered and not frozen too hard. My vines are watered lightly
probably three times only through the winter. Provided you are not
overwatering it should survive.

Try searching for Vitis vinifera and bonsai you should come up with some
better results.

Cheers

Kev Bailey

OK, I need help. I've spent hours and hours and I've come up with
next to nothing on this topic. Issue: I recently got a wine grape
bonsai. I love it... but I might as well be watering it with
gasoline. I'm killing it bad. This was given to me by a lady friend,
and if I kill it, she will exact revenge on me in ways too horrible to
describe. So... does anyone out there know how to care for a wine
grape bonsai?

Thanks in advance.

Daze

---