Old 14-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Franz Heymann

Default OT but feedback appreciated

"Graham Dixon" wrote in message
Are there any BTinternet users who are having horrendous problems with

Email
since BTinternet amalgamated with YAHOO?

My mail is fine if I read it in the online BTYahoo mail browser but when I
download to OUTLOOK for off line reading a small percentage appear to be
blank - ie no message body!

The only problems which I have experienced since the merger is that
(1) Yahoo now frequently asks me for my name and password twice, and
sometimes three times if I want to use their on-line reading facility.
(2) Messages sometimes take up to four days to appear in newsgroups. I
think this became much worse since the merger.

Remember that the on-line facility has a virus checker. Could it be that
the virus checker has removed bad stuff?

Franz