Old 26-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Wine Grape Bonsai Serial Killer

Try this URL:
http://www.softcom.net/users/dziemann/

The above is the pages of Don Ziemann, who knows a lot about raising
grape Vine Bonsai.

Carl L. Rosner

Daze wrote:

OK, I need help. I've spent hours and hours and I've come up with
next to nothing on this topic. Issue: I recently got a wine grape
bonsai. I love it... but I might as well be watering it with
gasoline. I'm killing it bad. This was given to me by a lady friend,
and if I kill it, she will exact revenge on me in ways too horrible to
describe. So... does anyone out there know how to care for a wine
grape bonsai?

Thanks in advance.

Daze

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++