Old 14-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Archives (was: Collecting)

I was going to suggest referring to the FAQ which should be much
more efficient than scouring the archives. (The IBC FAQ can be found at
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/faq.php.)
However, I just took a look, and it seems that much of the FAQ
is missing. For example, I know that I was part of a committee (with
Jim, Kevin, Reiner, Anton and some others) who debated a good while on
just how to present that material in terms of language, priorities and
emphasis. Apparently all reference to collecting has been deleted from
the FAQ. Does anyone know what happened to it and how it could be
restored?
The FAQ we have posted right now just seems pretty anemic,
especially considering all the effort given to it in past years.
Alan Walker