Old 15-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Frogleg

Default Please give me suggestions about buying bean seeds (organic)

On 14 Mar 2004 07:07:47 -0800, (cicero_wnb) wrote:

I'm going to have to order bean seeds ("dry" beans) because I can't
find them in area stores.

I am only interested in organically produced seeds. If anybody knows
of a reputable seed company that specializes in bean seeds, or
otherwise has a very large collection of bean seeds, please let me
know.

If they also provide detailed instructions on growing beans (from
seed) that would be a big plus, as this will be the first time I try
to do this.

Seeds of Change may be what you want.
http://www.seedsofchange.com/default...04031504302430

Do request a catalog -- their catalogs are beautiful.