Old 15-03-2004, 10:11 PM
David J Bockman

Default 25 Foot Evergreen Recommendation

Yes, as Himself says, "Will probably mature between 30 to 50' high by 10' to
15' wide and maintain the dense, pyramidal habit."

Dave

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in message

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Thuja 'Green Giant'.

See http://www.nobleplants.com/introductions/thuja.htm

Dave

Unlikely to stop growing at 25-30', though.

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote in message
I live in Central Maryland, Zone 6.
I need to plant an evergreen tree(s) that grow to about 25 feet (30

feet
max) for a screen. I need a very fast growing tree. I would like to

plant
Leland Cyprus because I have planted them in other areas where height

is
not a concern and they seem to be growing fast. I think, however,

that
in
the area I need to plant now that they would get too tall. Any
recommendations?