Old 14-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Paul E. Lehmann

Default 25 Foot Evergreen Recommendation

I live in Central Maryland, Zone 6.
I need to plant an evergreen tree(s) that grow to about 25 feet (30 feet
max) for a screen. I need a very fast growing tree. I would like to plant
Leland Cyprus because I have planted them in other areas where height is
not a concern and they seem to be growing fast. I think, however, that in
the area I need to plant now that they would get too tall. Any
recommendations?
Old 14-03-2004, 04:02 PM
David J Bockman

Thuja 'Green Giant'.

See http://www.nobleplants.com/introductions/thuja.htm

Dave

Old 15-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Pam - gardengal

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Thuja 'Green Giant'.

See http://www.nobleplants.com/introductions/thuja.htm

Dave

Unlikely to stop growing at 25-30', though.

Old 15-03-2004, 09:23 PM
David J Bockman

Yes, as Himself says, "Will probably mature between 30 to 50' high by 10' to
15' wide and maintain the dense, pyramidal habit."

Dave