Old 16-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Nicolas Steenhout

Default [IBC] IBC FAQ and website in general (was [IBC] Archives )

Maybe, if there is more detail on some topic among the articles,
a direct link from the end of the FAQ mention to the article????

Yes, that is also a good idea that I've tried to implement where I could,
but sometimes the articles came in after the FAQ and I haven't had time (or
thought) to go back to edit the FAQ. Will do :-)

Thanks for the feedback, with suggestions like this one and Alan's, it makes
for a better site :-)

Nic

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++