Old 18-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Claude

Default Grevillea Honey Gem In Melbourne?

Cliff
I'm also looking to plant natives in Melbourne - what else did you plant?
Claude

"Cliff" wrote in message
Hi

Just planting out the backyard with natives, one of which is a Grevillea
Honey Gem. Family in Coff's Harbour have one, it looks fabulous. My only
concern that having done some poking around, I've found a link on the
Burke's backyard site that says the Honey Gem is ideally suit from areas
North of Coff's...but will do okay in Sydney.

I was planning for it to be a bit of feature, but I'm now suspecting it

may
not thrive so well in Melbourne. What sort of success has anyone had in

the
Melbourne area?

Any feedback appreciated

Cheers, Cliff