Old 18-03-2004, 10:02 PM
Cindy

Default Please critic my gardening-site

Mike,
You are making me homesick there. My husband was Dutch. Thank you for
the memories.

Cindy

--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.
"MikeNL" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello gardenfriends,

I would like to welcome you to my new gardening-site. I spent hundreds
of hours to give a professional and eye-catching look to my site and
translated all of the content into english to please the
english-speaking world, too.
You can look at hundreds of digital photos of flowers and plants,
divided into different categories. And there is a lot of information
about different garden-styles.
If you like my site, please sign my guestbook and make me happy...

The site-address is:
http://www.leylant.com

Best regards,
Mike from Holland
--
MikeNL
Holland is greeting the rest of the world